Saturday, April 26, 2008

Help Me Decide!

Ok, so, Blogger has added two new cool features: Slideshows and Polls. Which is great timing because I have been looking at a gazillion hair photos. Don't really need to decide this until later but I wanted to do something girlie and frivolous. Well, I've narrowed down the choices to 10 and have set up a slide show to the right along with a poll. You can choose more than one of the styles and I'm leaving it up until September so there's plenty of time. Of course, if you run across one and want to pass it along for consideration, please do so. Eventually I'll find a stylist (yes, Kyle, I know you could do this but I'm not gonna ask you to work that day) and try the top choices out to see which one I like the best. Yes, I am partial to some of the ones on the list but this sounded like fun. I may take it down sooner than September to do other polls but, for now, you're stuck with this one. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, This is not about the hairstyles. All about my inability to figur out how to contact the other brides maids. Could you please send me their email addresses? of course not BoBo's because I know how to reach her, but the others would be good.
Thanks
J

Lynn said...

You are so funny. Will do.