Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wine Poll #2

Ok, so, only three people voted for the wine. Guess we really do have more friends in low places than in the high. (wink) Whatever. . .for just a short time I'm going to let you help me whittle down the kinds cause 10 is too many. Actually 12 if you count the champagne and the White Zinfandel that Michael likes. If you don't vote, you can't bitch (as they say) on the wedding night about your selection.

Once we have covered this area we'll move on to more fun stuff. lol Hugs

PS The new poll is in the same place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vote does not seem to work, but Chablis, Chardonnay (any of the two along with the white Zinfandel), and then red Zinfandel works for me (and then it depends on which Red Zinfandel, which Chardonnay, etc) :-)
Cheers,
Laurent

Lynn said...

Hmmm. . .four people have voted this time so maybe it's just you. lol If you have specific suggestions for which vineyards and years of those you want, just spit em out and make it easier on me, will ya? Otherwise you'll be stuck with whatever I can deduce is supposed to be a good one. Do you really want to trust your wine to a non wine drinker? Stop shuddering. Hugs.

LadyDi said...

I voted for Pinot Noir because..well..In world of warcraft, you can go to a town tavern and buy that particular drink ^_______^




hehehe..I dont drink. Just my 2cents =D