Hmmm. . .not sure what happened but it seems that my hotel blocking didn't happen like it was supposed to. Valerie tried to reserve today and was told that there was no listing. So, I called them right away. Just got off the phone with the director of sales. She was very nice and even though the price I quoted you all was $10 less than what they normally charge and I don't have proof of reserving, she went ahead and did so at what I said. Yay! I did notice that the website looked better than last time but it must have been a generic one up. They only opened in February so I suspect that they were having issues with being new, etc. Hey, whatever, we're all good. Thank you, Val!!!
Jonathan and I talked last night and we decided that renting out one of the hotel rooms to use for the kids on the wedding night is probably the best idea. I had already planned on getting a reliable babysitter but was trying to figure out where to put the munchkins. Well, a room will do and then Jon can crash there overnight so he doesn't have to drive home and can stay in the thick of things on Saturday.
All right, Val has led the way. Now the rest of you make your reservations. I blocked a total of 20 rooms: 15 kings and 5 double queens. One down. You have until September 30th to actually reserve but please be kind and do it sooner. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment