Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Charming Day

Michael's mother was in town for a visit so we went out to lunch with her. We also got to see her friend, Linda, again as well as meet Linda's two daughters. They are all very nice. It was a very relaxed lunch. See, when Linda saw on the blog that I love the Charming Tails series, she offered to track down the wedding party for us as a gift. Well, she managed to find them all! They are soooo cute. I put them out on the table so we could all see them. I have to figure out where I can put them for the ceremony and reception so that everyone can see them. If you have any suggestions, pass them on. They are definitely getting a top row in one of my two curio cabinets.

Linda is very good at hunting stuff down and she loves doing it so I am very thankful for the thought and time (and money, of course). Really, it's such a personal gesture from someone who barely knows me. But she's been friends with Melba since before any of us were born so. . .guess that explains a lot. It goes a long ways to making me feel a part of his family. I already feel a part of his second one. So, this was all cool. I'm glad that she could make it up. Now I just need to figure out which side I want to put them on!

No comments: