Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sorry About the Dress Comment

Ok, so months ago I mentioned that Valerie prefers straight satin. No, she doesn't. I made that assumption because that is what she had dictated for us to wear for her wedding. That choice had been because she wanted to give us clean look while allowing us to pick our own dress style. Sorry. I thought she had said something about not liking chiffon, etc at the time but I was wrong.

She's going to look at the dress this weekend and see how it works. I hope wherever she goes has her size or close to it. I think it will be awesome. So, keep your fingers crossed.

I was looking at decorations tonight. Well, I was bookmarking sites anyway. If anyone sees something they think is cool, throw it into the idea pot via a comment here (with a site address) or email. I'm open to suggestions so long as no one gets upset if they don't get used in the end. Lord knows there are various reasons for things not being done this time but maybe in the future. But I like ideas.

No comments: