I can so see Val as Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I had a hard time finding one of her as a vampire in the alti-verse but none were great. That would be my first choice for her. Otherwise, I'd have her wear:

Make the pants red leather and it would be awesome!
Ok, now Jen I can totally see as a leather clad butt kicking babe. It is so different from what I've seen her wear but I think it would be great. I was thinking a pirate for various reasons but then, well, I was scanning pictures and came across this:

Van Helsing is not the best movie in the world but Kate Beckinsale does kick butt in it. Her Underworld persona is all leather clad and that would work as a secondary but I think this one is a nice mix for Jen.
And last but not least is my darling niece. She's the "baby" of the group and, maybe because she's family, I just cannot picture her in anything like the others. At first I was thinking something from the Princess Bride but then I saw this and thought it would suit her just fine:

Yes, Cynthia as Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean works well for her. She'd kind of match every one else.
But no. . .I wouldn't really do this. But if I was a 'zilla who had this vision, I could. But I won't. These would be great for a party but not wedding attendants. So, if any guests want to run with these ideas. . .go for it. That works well for you all. Or the ladies could always dress up for one of the other parties! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment