Ok, so the beer one went well. Thanks to all who voted. The top three were: Corona, Sam Adams, and Yuengling. The rest were: Coors, Becks, Heineken, Miller, and Bass. We will definitely be sure to have the top three at the reception. Closer to the time we'll decide how many of the other five but I'm thinking a few of each will be fine. There was a call for Miller Lite. Of the others, we'll go with what is standard unless there is a special request. So, if you want something specific. . .let me know either on here or via email. K?
Now, on to the wines. Here's where I get out of my depth. Beer I grew up around but wine. . .well, my knowledge is limited despite living in France for a while. I know general stuff and a few labels, that's it. I don't like the taste and I've learned that everyone is different in what they like. So here's what we're gonna do. I'm going to do this as two or more polls. The first is going to be the general type so I can then look into specific labels. Feel free at any time to make specific recommendations at any time in this process. lol Or you can let yourself hover and see what I come up with. You never know with me. Hopefully you are all finding this kind of fun. I mean, why not have input from some of the people who will be partaking in the festivities? I like options, as most of you know, but this helps a lot in narrowing them down. So, thanks again! (ps. . .this poll is in the same location as the last -- on the right hand side of the blog screen after the registries and before the archives). Hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment