Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Please Help With the New Poll
Yo. . .I am thinking that all the hair stuff was just too much. lol Did you all miss the fact that I am beginning a round of polls about the alcohol? Matt is the only one who responded (he doesn't care what kind of beer so he didn't vote). Now, you all may not care either but if I could have a little guidance as to what is most popular, that would be greatly appreciated. I want the polls to be fun but I also need them as help for certain things. So, please, vote. I'm going to extend the voting period to next Thursday night instead of Monday night. That way, there's a little extra time. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I voted for Miller (Light). It's something everyone might enjoy.
A line of really good beer that may or may not be available in your area is Leinenkugel. I've tried the Sunset Wheat and the Summer Shandy (which is seasonal, so maybe not a good idea.) Also, I'm told the Berry Weiss is good as well.
Of course, I'm partial to Abita beers because they are brewed in Abita Springs, La. They are all delicious.
Does Columbia still have a bunch of brewhouses there? You may want to pick up a number of their various beers for all the visitors to try. maybe you could work out a deal with the folks for a good price...?
Just some thoughts.
Thanks, hun. Great ideas. Yeah, Hunter Gatherer is still around. And we have a Flying Saucer. Dunno if they sell in general. I'll look into it though. (big smile)
QQ. Me wants to help but me dont's drink. =C
However..if you have Cherry Coke that would be awesome.
lol.
HOpe things are going swell Lynn<3
Post a Comment