So, we have a little over ten months until the big day. Time to get planning in earnest. We went to one final bridal show this past Sunday. Good thing we did cause there were people there we hadn't seen before. I specifically went because I wanted to talk with the DJ I want to have for the reception. We saw him and his wife at the last minute but that was cool. He has actually gone into a partnership with some others and they are renovating an old venue by the canal. We went to see it and Michael realized that he had been to a reception there a while back. The place was let rundown but it has awesome possibility. So, that is an option for locale.
When we got home, I sorted through all of the brochures and stuff I had from the times we've gone and put them in my organizer. I had bought a little notebook for lists and stuff and started compiling them. Michael wants me to do a comparison chart of places so that we can narrow things down even more before seeing places.
I also started my initial guest lists and stuff so I have a rough idea how many people I need to invite. Fortunately, after listing everyone I could think of, the number is within our range. whew
I need to call the DJ today because I haven't received a response to my email. I think I may not have been clear enough in my message. Or he's not in a rush to book cause he knows our date. Whichever, I want to talk packages cause he does more than DJ. He also coordinates and I think that would be most helpful since I am not hiring a planner. So, I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment