Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Shout Out

I want to take this moment to give a shout out to Michael for being such a wonderful guy. Yeah, I know it's a mush moment but deal. He has been wonderful this past week with me being sick and everything. To paraphrase what Kyle said yesterday, I got a good one. He's been spoiling me rotten. Heck, he even gave me a free two-week bitch pass. Oh, and I am not to apologize for stuff. The only grumpiness has come from me getting tied up with work stuff. Mike keeps admonishing me to just rest and forget about that stuff. Oh, and that I am not to drive to PA this week no matter how much I may want to. But even with that I don't think he will get mad at me if I do even though he doesn't completely understand why I would. So, yeah, I got a good one and I just wanted you all to hear me say it again. lol

No comments: