Monday, September 1, 2008

The Invitations Are Back

Actually, we got them back a week after I took them. The plan for this weekend was supposed to have been to work on them but that hasn't happened. I spent most of yesterday asleep because I caught a nasty head cold. (sigh) So, I am a little behind my personal schedule but still ok so long as I mail them out next week. Besides, Michael still owes me two addresses and his mother owes me one. The hard part is the final tally because we just can't invite everyone we want to. If this were a "normal" Halloween party, we could invite every last person we know including those we just see on occasion. Oh, well.

My plan for the day is to work out exactly what I'm going to put on the sheet of paper that we are including in the invite. I had already done one for the save-the-date cards earlier so I only need to modify it some. And I don't think that local people need all of the information so I'll do a simpler version for them. Mostly about the dressing part since that is the most frequent question. Emily Post covers that but not for a wedding like we're doing. lol We just have to be challenging.

No comments: