One of the things that has inspired me for this theme is the first present that Michael bought me for Christmas 2005. It's a Nene Thomas print that hangs in our living room above my piano entitled "Always":

Heck, I'd love to do the dress but Lord knows I don't have the time for getting someone to make it. So, I'll stick with a more contemporary dress and I have a few ideas which I'll share with you all later.
2 comments:
I'm going to tell you like I told Pam - you can't get married in a blazing red dress! Wear white like all us other premarital-sex-having sluts!
-Andi
lmao I didn't see this comment before. No worries, dear, I am not planning on wearing a red dress. I just meant for the style. But I think my dress will have some color in it and not be completely white. But we'll see. You know I could change my mind by January/February when I have to start seriously looking.
Post a Comment